Last modified on 08.07.2020
The address of our website is: www.octogroup.co
Information we collect
The personal information you are asked to provide and the reasons why you were asked to provide it will be clear to you when we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you do not contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you, such as your name, email address, telephone number, the content of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose.
When you sign up for our newsletter or you download a free document, we can request your contact information, including information such as name and email address.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in a variety of ways, including:
- Providing, operating and maintaining our website
- Improving, personalizing and expanding our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features and functionality
- Communicate with you, directly or through one of our partners, including customer service, to provide you with updates and other information about the website and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Send email
- Finding and preventing fraud
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies“.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Surveys related cookies
- Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
You can choose to disable cookies through your browser’s individual options. To find out more about managing cookies with specific web browsers, you can find them on the relevant web browsers.
Data protection rights under the GDPR
We want you to make sure that you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Each user is entitled to the following:
- Right of access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- Right to correction – You have the right to request that we correct any information that you consider to be inaccurate. You are also entitled to request that we complete information that you deem incomplete.
- Right to delete – You have the right to request that we delete your personal data under certain conditions.
- Right to Restrict Processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- Right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- Data Portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data we have collected to another organization or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you apply, we have one month to respond. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Who do we share your data with?
www.octogroup.co uses Google Analytics. These data are used for statistical analysis only and are not available to the public.
How long do we store your data?
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are stored indefinitely. This is used so that we can automatically recognize and approve your further comments, instead of keeping them for moderation.
For users who register on our website, we also store personal data that they enter into their user profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal data at any time (except that they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also view and change that information.
What rights do you have over your data?
If you have a user account on this site or have left a comment, you can request a file with the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request the deletion of your personal data. This does not include data that we are required to store for administrative, legal or security reasons.
Another part of our priority is adding child protection while using the Internet. We encourage parents and caregivers to encourage, participate in and/or monitor and guide their activities on the Internet.
www.octogroup.co does not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. If you feel that your child has provided this type of information on our website, we encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best to remove such information from our records.
Company name: OKTO GROUP PRO DOO Strumica
Headquarters: Leninova 14/2/1, 2400 Strumica, Republic of Macedonia
Contact data: firstname.lastname@example.org